Chandni Sidhu, Vipul Solanki, Anil Kumar Pinnaka, Krishan Gopal Thakur. "Structure Elucidation and Biochemical Characterization of Environmentally Relevant Novel Extradiol Dioxygenases Discovered by a Functional Metagenomics Approach". Msystems, 2019
- Chandni Sidhu, Surendra Vikram, and Anil Kumar Pinnaka. “Unraveling the microbial interactions and metabolic potentials in pre-and post-treated sludge from a wastewater treatment plant using metagenomic studies”. Frontiers in Microbiology 8 (2017): 1382.
- Chandni Sidhu, Suresh Thakur, Gunjan Sharma, Naga Radha Srinivas Tanuku, Anil Kumar Pinnaka. “Oceanospirillum sanctuarii sp. nov., isolated from a sediment sample”. IJSEM (2017), doi: 10.1099/ijsem.0.002132.
- Ananya Mehta, Chandni Sidhu, Anil Kumar Pinnaka, Anirban Roy Choudhury."Extracellular polysaccharide production by a novel osmotolerant marine strain of Alteromonas macleodii and its application towards biomineralization of silver”. PlosOne (2014).
- Ramkrushna Ashok Salunke, Chandni Sidhu, Ashok Kumar, Anil Kumar Pinnaka, Baldev Raj Bansal, Manmohan Chhibber. "Enhanced Antibacterial Activity of Endo-nortropine Substituted (C-7) Fluoroquinolones Against V. cholerae, S. aureus and B. subtilis" Letters in Drug Design & Discovery (2018).
- Vasundhera Gupta, Shalley Singh, Chandni Sidhu, Vishakha Grover, Anil Kumar Pinnaka, Suresh Korpole.“Virgicin, a novel lanthipeptide from Virgibacillus sp. strain AK90 exhibits inhibitory activity against Gram-positive bacteria”. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology (2019).
- Dipesh Kumar Verma, Gunjan Vasudeva, Chandni Sidhu, Anil K Pinnaka, Senthil E Prasad, Krishan Gopal Thakur. "Biochemical and taxonomic characterization of novel Haloarchaeal strains and purification of the recombinant halotolerant α-amylase discovered in the isolate". Frontiers in Microbiology (2020).
- Dipesh Kumar Verma, Chetna Chaudhary, Latika Singh, Chandni Sidhu, Busi Siddhardha, Senthil Prasad, Krishan Gopal Thakur. "Isolation and taxonomic characterization of novel phototropic Haloarchaeal isolates from Indian solar saltern: A brief review on distribution of bacteriorhodopsins and V-type ATPases in Haloarchaea". Frontiers in Microbiology (2020).
- Best Poster Presentation award at 12th International congress on “Microbial Interactions and Application of Beneficial Microbes” held at 17th -18th July, 2017 at Munich, Germany, on the topic entitled “Functional Metagenomics: A modern tool for enzyme-based bioremediation”.
- Poster Presentation at ASM13 (Asian consortium for the conservation and sustainable utilisation of microbial resources) on the topic entitled “Functional Metagenomics based exploration and analysis of novel oxygenases for biodegradation and biosensing
applications” held at MTCC, IMTECH on 8th Nov-10th Nov, 2016.